dijous, 19 de febrer del 2009

El xou ha de continuar

Autor: Freddie Mercury (Stone Town, Zanzíbar, 1946 - Londres, 1991), cantant i líder del grup Queen.

Font: De la cançó The show must go on.

Cancó completa:
Empty spaces - what are we waiting for/ Abandoned places - I guess we know the score/ On and on/ Does anybody know what we are looking for// Another hero another mindless crime/ Behind the curtain in the pantomime/ Hold the line/ Does anybody want to take it anymore// The show must go on/ The show must go on/ Inside my heart is breaking/ My make-up may be flaking/ But my smile still stays on// Whatever happens I'll leave it all to chance/ Another heartache another failed romance/ On and on/ Does anybody know what we are living for/ I guess I'm learning/ I must be warmer now/ I'll soon be turning round the corner now/ Outside the dawn is breaking/ But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free// The show must go on/ The show must go on - yeah/ Ooh inside my heart is breaking/ My make-up may be flaking/ But my smile still stays on/ Yeah oh oh oh/ My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies/ Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die/ I can fly - my friends// The show must go on - yeah/ The show must go on/ I'll face it with a grin/ I'm never giving in/ On with the show// I'll top the bill/ I'll overkill/ I have to find the will to carry on/ On with the/ On with the show/ The show must go on